Saturday, December 23, 2006

Buon Natale Tutti


December 23, 2006

As we approach Christmas, Ben and I wanted to say Merry Christmas to Everyone!
Our holiday season has been a busy one. Ben just finished his exams which were challenging, and I have finished my job at the English school. My boss and I agreed that me not knowing Italian was a bigger problem than she had thought it would be. And the classes were out of control, so I am glad to be done with that. I also just finished reading War and Peace, which was a great accomplishment for me.
I bought a christmas tree and decorated it, but I have been missing all our ornaments that we have packed in Memphis. As you can see above, i tried to make some ornaments out of some modeling clay that Cynthia and Heidi sent me. But you can see how that turned out.
Michelle, my sister and her friend Melody arrive tomorrow to spend the holidays with us and we are planning to drive around Southwestern Germany for a couple days while they are here.
We miss everybody a lot and hope that you are having a great holiday season and getting to be with the ones you love.
Merry Christmas!

No comments: