Thursday, April 5, 2007

A Performance to Remember



April 5, 2007

Hello All! It's been a busy couple of weeks for Ben and I. Ben's parents came through town on their fantastic European adventure and it was so great to see them and see how much they were enjoying Italy. When they left, I started my two week run at Teatro Out Off with my company, Corte Sconta. The shows were great and it was an all around good experience.
Ben had his final exams for his second term and started his third term where he will be specializing in marketing. He had his first week while our friend Heidi was visiting us from New York, with her friend Stephanie. It was terrific seeing them and getting to hang out. We showed them around Milan and went to Como for one of the days. It meant a lot to me that they could see my performance and see what I've been working on.
Tomorrow, we leave for South Africa for some relaxation and sun.

Happy Easter Everyone.

No comments: