Wednesday, July 30, 2008

CLD at the Yard





I have just returned from 10 days in Martha's Vineyard dancing at The Yard with Cherylyn Lavagnino Dance. I had a really good time and enjoyed dancing and meeting all the new dancers and relaxing. It was a much needed break and it made me really miss dancing more. Being in a house with 8 other dancers who are mainly under 22 years old was like being on some kind of reality show, except without all the fighting. We couldn't really go anywhere since we had limited transportation, so we ended up sitting around a lot. We had no tv, but managed to watch you tube, music videos and celebrity family feud (awesome) on the computers.

I may continue to do projects with Cherylyn in the fall, which would be really great. I miss performing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good blog! You people must use Vista!

Michelle said...

That sounds like a great reality show! I love the lobster and shoes pictures! Utube also has long Alias clips if/when you are without a TV :)

Michelle said...

where are the birthday pictures!