Friday, January 2, 2009

20 Weeks




After years of being yelled at to keep my stomach pulled in, that is how I continue to be. So, these days, I usually look like the photo on top, when in fact I am really as big as the photo below. Poor squished baby. He can blame it on my mean ballet teachers.
We had our 20 week ultrasound today and found out that we are having a healthy baby.....BOY!!
Ben and I are so excited and overwhelmed with finally knowing something new about our baby. It was incredible to see him in real time. Hopefully I can get some of his photos on here soon. He looks great and everything looked good to the doctor.
Thanks for all your prayers.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm sure he likes being squishy and cozy in there right now :) CONGRATULATIONS to you both! I can't wait to meet HIM!!!!

Unknown said...

haha! that just look like you are not sucking it in any longer.