Thursday, July 16, 2009

6 Weeks


Isaac is now 6 weeks old! He had his 1 month appointment this week and I was very surprised to know that he is now 11 lbs 1.8 oz. I still don't know how we got such a big baby. He is average for height at 21.65 inches. He is still sleeping well in between feedings at night, but doesn't seem to like or need to sleep during the day much, which makes it hard for me to get any naps. Isaac is also losing lots of his hair on top, smiling more and loves to take walks in his stroller.

This summer is really flying by, but we had our first cook out last week in the backyard with some other new and 1 year old parents. Ben finally got to show off his fire pit and I fed Isaac during all the cooking of the meal, so my kind guests did it for me!
My mom came for a couple days and Ben and I got to go out together, which was really fun.

2 comments:

L said...

He's too cute! I want to see him!!

Michelle said...

Yeah! Can't wait to see you all again soon. He is growing so fast.