Friday, August 21, 2009

Brave Buddy



Today was Isaac's 2 month doctor's appointment, even though it's 2 weeks past his 2 month birthday. He is 14 lbs, 5 oz and 25 inches. The doctor said that he looks great and is growing well. He also was very well behaved, contrary to the last visit. Ben came with me which I was really grateful for, since Isaac got 3 shots and one oral vaccine. Isaac did great, even better than I expected. He only cried for a moment at each shot, but then was calm. As soon as he got in his stroller, he conked out and is now in a deep sleep.
I am just so proud of my little guy. He's sleeping wonderfully. And twice this week he slept over 8 hours at night, which amazes me. He loves sitting up (supported), talking and cooing and holding his hands. I will be happy when the weather gets a little cooler because he is a very hot boy (like his daddy) and gets so sweaty. I have a feeling that in the winter, I am going to be holding him all the time to warm myself up.
I am not doing too much except taking care of Isaac, although I did go back to dance class which was fun! It was hard, but not as bad as I thought it might be. Happy End of the Summer everyone!

3 comments:

L said...

glad yesterday went well! i was thinking about you guys!!

Michelle said...

Yeah for Isaac the superstar! Can't wait to see you soon!

Michelle said...

I hope he is still a brave buddy and making the risky adventure in to daytime napping!